1. Propagate and educate the contributions of India and Middle East countries in the field of science and technology among students and youths.
2. Arrange visits to various R & D institutions to get exposure to younger generations.
3. Identifying creative and talented students and nurture them with scientific knowledge and values.
4. Providing mentors for winning students to carry forward their higher education in the field of science.
5. Training the school teachers with modern tools.
6. Conducting workshops for students and teachers in different aspects of science education.
7. Organizing exhibitions and various competitions for students and public