The Sastra Pratibha contest is conducted in 2 phases
A study material is made available to each participant.
Questions for the contest prepared by NSM, India are based on the following:
- India’s contributions towards Science, Technology, and Math – 30%
- Arab contributions towards Science, Technology, and Math – 30%
- Science & Mathematics syllabus of respective grades – 30%
- General Knowledge – 10%
The Level 2 of the contest is conducted as a Science Camp. Given below are the tests for all categories.
1) Quiz & identification round,
2) Scientific reasoning test
3) Question & answer (viva voce) round based on the scientific research paper prepared by the student.
The student will be assessed on general knowledge, scientific aptitude & analytical skills.